If you’re having difficulty performing daily living activities because of your condition, let our occupational therapists help you overcome your condition. They will assess your overall condition and devise a treatment plan that will help you adjust to your illness or disability and achieve independence. You can make certain that they will visit your home on schedule so that you don’t have to travel long and far to receive the treatment that you need to be more self-sufficient.
Our services include:
- Activities of Daily Living Training
- Adaptive Equipment Training
- Energy Conservation Teaching
- Modalities to Decrease Edema
- Fine and Gross Motor Activity